Monday, November 28, 2011

Jagamiskultuur: motivatsioon, ärimudelid ja häkkerieetika

This week's exirsise: "Loe läbi Raymondi Hacker-HOWTO ja kirjuta selle kohta hinnang."

The given article is interesting and and I would definitely recommend my friends reading it. Especially the part "What is a hacker?" should be read by everyone, who is somehow related to the IT field. In my childhood I thought that a hacker is a person who tries to break the code, write a virus. But I would never would have thought that this is a person who is capable of building an entirely new system. It was later that I discovered, that there is another similar type of person, named "cracker", who feel the urge to break the computer program. The rest of the parts should be given to the young ones or the ones who are making their first steps towards the computer world. 
All in all I enjoyed reading this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment